Looking for expert sources on topic of social media’s impact on traditional b2b sales funnel.
Do you have sufficient buyers in your funnel to achieve 2009 revenue objectives? What about your plans for 2010, 2011 and 2012? There’s a very insightful webinar on September 9 and September 10 you should consider. Plus if you attend the webinar I can offer you a free funnel audit. Details below.
Why not take just 45 minutes – in the comfort of your own office – to learn how to:
- Predict – and change – the future using a simple model funnel
- Use lead quality to increase profitability and marketing ROI
- Use lead quality to drive your revenue objectives
- Use predictive modeling to accurately forecast how many leads, meetings, proposals and deals you need to win
- Use metrics to inform change
- Hugh Macfarlane, MathMarketing
- Jim Lenskold, Lenskold Group
- 9th September – US Eastern Time 3.30pm
- 10th September – Australian Eastern Standard Time 11.00am
Attend, and I’ll also offer you a free analysis of your current sales funnel. So, you get some action-packed insights PLUS some free consulting.
I’ll build a disarmingly clear model of your funnel that projects your growth over the next 3 years, based on your current effectiveness. The results will confront you, but also inform what you need to change if you want to see real results. We’ll present your funnel, our analysis and the identified gaps to you and your team so you can agree what needs to change.
Places are strictly limited – so please register to reserve yours right away.